Your Candidate for Hertford
Introducing Andrew MacIver your Labour Party Candidate for the County Council Elections Hertford Division on 6th May 2021
My wife and I have lived in the Eastfield area for over 22 years.
Our children went to the local schools, our grandchildren currently go to the same schools.
I am an Explorer Scout Leader in a local scout group and have been active in Scouting for 10 years
Professionally I am a trainer of First Aid, Mental Health, Health & Safety and related topics.
The Labour Party believes in our Health and Social Care and Education and is committed to investing and improving pay and conditions. Being ‘clapped’ for your commitment is no substitute for a decent wage.
Like many, I recognize how important the environment and natural world have been over the last year. Green spaces must be protected from inappropriate development.
I believe that equality is a right, not a privilege. If elected as your Labour Councillor I want to;
- Ensure that Cayton & Hertford citizens views are well represented in all decision making
- Ensure that public services work for us all at the local level
- Support the need for good Heath and Social Care provision
- Look after our precious environment
- Scrutinize future developments for us and our children.